Monday, March 16, 2009

HOLY SHIT...I DO know SQUAT

Thank you LB for sending me the training video to post to my blog on SQUAT TOILETS. Now everyone knows how I take a crap. Seriously, I was laughing all day long, you're killing me smalls! For those who are following my blog, and don't have the pleasure of knowing my little brother, he enjoys taking my most embarrassing personal experiences, and turn it into his entertainment pleasure. I'm sure he's doctored up a pic of me in a squat toilet on the internet with headlines reading, "Alana does know SQUAT!" At least I remembered to pack lots of toilet paper!



Below is our en suite along with our Sponge Bob shower stall, it will easily accommodate Bob and a guest along with viewing accessibility to peeping Tom. Notice the placement of the toilet paper. We've all commented about how un-handy it is to have to get back up from your squatted positon to reach for the tp, but the trick is 'preparation', one should anticipate how much toilet paper will be needed prior to the act and have it in hand.