Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last stop ....Zanzibar

Gleet, Glitz, or Sprawn? I was taught it was called glitz...those fine droplets that spray out of your mouth occasionally when you yawn or sometimes just when you open your mouth, one of those little wonders..."how'd I do that"? There's my focus for the next week, practicing and perfecting how far I can project my glitz on command. Sondra has a tiny slit between her front teeth and has been constantly showing off with her finesse spitting. Game on! We are definitely in kick back mode. Might have a little wind surfing contest too across a flooded cow pasture. Woo-hoo!!

View from the top of Zomba Plateau


Malawi was worthy of the extra two days and Vic Falls was incredible. I'm feelin rather spent and looking forward to just being horizontal for a day or two. Arrived safely here in Zanzibar, have a nice little room rented right off the beach and I couldn't have planned this better, the perfect location to end my journey. I'm in good company, Sondra, Chad and Samuel are here through the week. Sorry for the short note, I really am drained, but safe and sound and soon to be sleeping.
Love to all, al

Victoria Falls - (check that off)

From the bridge looking at the falls

Zambezi River and canyon below the falls

Captivated by the falls

Victoria Bridge